Tom is participating in Mental Health Competency for Working with First Responders on November 23rd, 2019. This is facilitated by First Responder Health Services through the British Columbia Association for Registered Clinical Counsellors (BCACC).
From this training he will learn:
- Provincial initiatives being implemented through the BC First Responders Mental Health Committee
- How to be supported by a community of helpers that will enhance his ability to work with first responders
- How employers and unions can come together to overcome the stigma of mental health challenges
- How to assist first responders in re-defining personal identity leading up to retirement
- Where the future of public safety is heading
At Brainigo, we help you dial down your default speed, so no matter how crazy life gets, you can switch off and bliss out whenever you want. A slower mind and body helps you boost health and energy, and beat stress and anxiety naturally. Click here to read more about how we help you relax!